All posts by Paula

Hi, I am a nurse with many years experience, a family person with children and one grand daughter. My husband and I are a minority as we can proudly say we have been married 30 years. I also, like to mess around on the internet, blog, network and surf. What about you? I am working on residual income for my retirement and who knows maybe even make more than I ever thought of. I also am a strong believer in God and belong to an ancient religious order of the Catholic church. My husband and I are Lay Carmelites. I love to garden, but my allergies hate it. I have 2 cats and a dog and my allergies hate the dog. Oh brother. Not much for tv, but occassionally watch a reality show, if that is reality......roflol. Anyway, it is a pleasure chatting, and stay blessed!!

METROCITY CLUB

METROCITY CLUB IS FREE TO JOIN, WE ARE A CLUB, NOT MLM. WE EARN CREDITS SPENDING AT DIFFERENT MERCHANTS.  AND 80% OF CREDITS CONVERT TO CASH, THE OTHER 20% ARE USED AGAIN AT THE MERCHANTS. WE ARE STILL IN PRELAUNCH, SO YOU CAN BUILD A TEAM NOW.  YOU EARN CREDITS OFF OF EVERY PERSON IN YOUR TEAM WHO SPENDS AT MERCHANTS AND EARNS CREDITS.  THE POTENTIAL FOR INCOME IS HIGH FOR THOSE WHO ARE  SERIOUS ABOUT THIS.  THE REWARDS WILL BUILD FAST WITH A TEAM.

 


Click here to JOIN

 

Metrocity Club Leverage

MetroCity Club is a membership club that leverages the marketing dollars that local merchants spend to attract new customers. As our members buy the goods and services of our participatring merchants we earn reward points. As our members refer their friends and family to the club and the start spending money with these same participating merchants, the member will earn more reward points. So the more people we refer and the more we spend determines how many points we earn. these points can be redeemed at these same merchants and if you spend the required amount the remainder of the points can be cashed out. Best of all, our membership club is absolutely FREE, and nothing to lose ever. So sign up today, and start referring your friends and family.” This quote comes from Glenn Goff, the owner.

So, if you are into leverage then join Metrocity Club now and help local merchants leverage their marketing dollars while you earn rewards and cash.